Om mig

I am 16 years old and I LOVE skiing. Thats why I made this blog. On this blog I will tell you about my idols, skiing history and share alot of cool videos and pictures of pro skiers! SHARE THIS ON FACBOOK --------------------------------------------------------------------->

10. jul. 2011

Charles Russell Johnson

 Charles Russell Johnson is my idol, his death was a big disaster, and thats why i have dedicated this post for him.

Charles Russell Johnson III (October 8, 1983 – February 24, 2010) was a professional skier and a pioneer in the freeskiing movement.He became a top competitor and a favorite in ski films and was known for his progression, fearlessness, and passion for skiing. Johnson died in 2010 in a ski accident.





 This video shows CR Johnson as we knew him, having fun on the mountain! RIP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCD3ebcAau4
   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar