Om mig

I am 16 years old and I LOVE skiing. Thats why I made this blog. On this blog I will tell you about my idols, skiing history and share alot of cool videos and pictures of pro skiers! SHARE THIS ON FACBOOK --------------------------------------------------------------------->

10. jul. 2011

Freeskiing

Freeskiing, also known as Newschool skiing is a type of alpine skiing or telemark skiing which involves advanced tricks, jumps, and terrain park features, such as rails, boxes, jibs, or other obstacles. This form of skiing resulted from a combination of the growth in popularity of snowboarding as well as the progression of Freestyle skiing. "Newschoolers", or those who specifically ski in this style (as opposed to traditional freestylers, big mountain skiers, racers, etc.) are often found in terrain parks, which are designed specifically for tricks.

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar